top of page

Get Involved

How to Get Involved

  • Come to our community meetings. We discuss natural gas and petrochemical projects in detail and brainstorm avenues to community action.

  • Voice your concerns to your elected representatives by attending your local city council meeting. The more places we speak up, the better! Also, consider attending a Belmont County Commissioners meeting. Regular meetings will be held on Wednesdays at 9:00 a.m. until adjournment at the Belmont County Courthouse, 101 W. Main St., St. Clairsville, Ohio 43950.  Please contact the Clerk of the Commissioners at 740-699-2155 for placement on the agenda at least 48 hours in advance.

  • Speak up about how you feel about the PTTG cracker plant to Ohio Governor Mike DeWine. Even if you live in another state, this issue still applies to you. He is an advocate for healthy and safe child development, the foster care system, drug abuse education, and child mental health. Let him know that you care about your children and don’t want them exposed to the harms of this awful project: 


Governor Mike DeWine

Riffe Center 30th floor

77 S. High St.

Columbus, OH 43215

Phone: 614-644-4357

Sign up for email updates. 
We'll never share or sell your information, and you'll only receive a few emails per month.

Thank you for your support!

bottom of page